top of page







 Options for Immigration to USA

There are a number of immigration options for USA, from work permits to investor visas. C-cube consultants provides 360 degree comprehensive

Types of Visas

      Work Permit Visas

Temporary work visas allow applicants to enter the United States for working with an employer who is willing to sponsor them. The visa lasts for a specific period of time at the end of which the applicant has to return to his home country, Work Permit visas can be granted to applicants subject to the condition that the prospective employer files a petition on their behalf with the USCIS. The various types of work permit visas for USA are

H-1B: Visa

This visa is intended for people in Specialty Occupations

H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor

This visa is intended for people who arrive in USA to obtain training for a specialized occupation that is out of a general academic course normally taught in colleges.

 L: Intracompany Transferee

This visa is intended for people who arrive in USA to work on a specific branch, affiliate, subsidiary or parent of the employer they are currently working with in their home country


      Dependent Visa
The dependent visas allow spouses, dependent common law partners and dependent children of immigrants to USA to come and live in USA along with them. The different categories of dependent visa are

F2 visa – student dependents

This visa allows F-1 visa holders to bring their dependents with them to USA. The student visa holder should be able to prove that they will be able to financially support the dependents during their stay.

H4- Work permit Dependents

This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants coming to USA on H1 visa

L2 – Work permit Dependents

 This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants arriving in USA on the L1 visa

      EB 5 – Investor visa
The EB 5 investor visa for USA immigration allows wealthy and interested individuals to obtain a green card granting permanent resident status as soon as they enter the United States without going through lengthy waiting periods. You will need to be willing to invest a huge sum of money that can be anywhere between 500,000 USD and 1 million USD to qualify for this visa. The amount should be invested in an American business and the applicant should also be ready to take an active role in the running of the business

      Business Visa – B1 visa for USA immigration

The Business Visa allows its holders to stay in USA for a short period of time for attending conferences meeting business partners or associates, consulting or negotiating. The person who is applying for this visa will need a letter from the host inviting the delegate and clearly mentioning the reason for the invitation.

      Visitor Visa – B2 Visa for USA immigration

People who plan to make a short visit to the United States in order to spend some time with their relatives or close friends as well as those who wish to come to USA for a vacation or for medical treatment will need to apply for the US visitor B-2 Visa

Both B1 and B2 visas are single intent visas and cannot be extended or converted to a longer term visa. Success in obtaining this visa will largely depend on honest and transparent answers about your intention to return to your home country at the end of your stay. It is important to make sure that the US consular office is convinced about your intentions to return to your home country and that you do not have any dubious intentions of illegally extending their stay in the USA. You may need to furnish proof of your intent such as family ties, a salaried job, Ancestral property etc which can prove that you will return to your country at the end of your stay.

For all categories of visas, children below the age of 14 and adults above the age of 80 do not need to visit the consulate for the visa interview

bottom of page